What Are We About?
- Our goal is to teach others about Jesus Christ and to equip true disciples for the work of serving our Lord (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Our desire is to restore primitive Christianity as revealed in the new testament Scriptures (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Colossians 3:17).
- Our prayer is that we will do this in a spirit of humility and that God’s name will be glorified (1 Peter 3:15; Ephesians 3:21).
Looking for Something Authentic?
Our single aim is to accomplish the Divine mission laid out for the church in Ephesians 4, where we are told that Jesus Christ has given gifts to individuals in the church, “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12-13).
What we do
- We teach Jesus Christ as the only way to eternal life (John 14:6).
- We support the spread of the Gospel through evangelism (Philippians 4:14-16)
- We help our fellow brethren who are in need. (Acts 11:29, 1 Corinthians 16:1)
- We take the Lord’s supper every Sunday, with unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine (Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 11:23-29).
- We bear the name of the Lord for we are His church (Acts 11:26, Romans 16:16).
- We fellowship with any who believe in Jesus as the Son of God, are willing to turn from their sins, and be baptized (immersed) in water for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38, Acts 8:36-37, Acts 17:30, Acts 22:16).
- We believe that a disciple of Christ must remain faithful until death (1 John 2:4, John 14:23, Revelation 2:10).
- We are not a recreation center.
- We are not a welfare society.
- We are not a political action committee.
- We are not a country club.
- We are a church… That’s all we want to be.
Come Study and Learn With Us!
We pray you will find the resources available here to be useful to your spiritual growth. We also invite you to come and study God’s Word and worship with us. You would be our honored guest!